To avoid unnecessary charges and delays and to ensure you receive the highest quality customisation please review our artwork guidelines below.
Should you not have the artwork in a format suitable for customisation we can convert (re-draw) your file to a suitable type for a fee of £25.00. Of course, you will be notified and ask for confirmation prior to this work taking place.
High resolution JPG, BMP, TIF, EPS, AI
All files types are accepted as long as the resolution is high quality. For all first time customers there is a £15 fee for logos or graphics to be converted into a embroidery format (digitising), this is a one off fee and your embroidered artwork will be held on file for future orders. Embroidery text has a £5 set up fee.
Print and Large-Format Banners
For peace of mind that your artwork is printed accurately, please ensure that you follow the requirements below.
All artwork must be supplied:
- With 3mm bleed (when scaled to full-size)
- With crop marks
- With each artwork/design as a separate file or page
- With each file name including the finished dimensions and a description (eg. “3m x 1m Description.pdf”) At the correct width-to-height ratio
- In CMYK colour mode
- With all images embedded
- With all fonts converted to outlines/curves/shapes
- With all visible in-canvas template elements removed
Accepted file formats:
- PDF (Highly recommended)
- EPS (Encapsulated PostScript, CS6 and below)
- AI (Adobe Illustrator, CS6 and below)
- PSD (Adobe Photoshop, recommended flattened)
- TIFF (recommended flattened)
- JPG/JPEG (recommended high-resolution)
Once your artwork is setup correctly and ready to upload, please upload it via our website upload service. However, if you are experiencing any problems whilst using our Upload Service, please try uploading your files to, WeTransfer.com.
We can’t accept…
- Without 3mm bleed
- Without crop marks
- With multiple artworks/designs on one page
- At an incorrect width-to-height ratio
- In RGB colour mode
- With missing links or images which are not embedded
- Without fonts converted to outlines/curves/shapes
- Protected by a password
These unaccepted file formats:
- AI (Adobe CC Illustrator versions)
- INDD (Adobe InDesign)
- QXP (Quark Xpress)
- CDR (Corel Draw)
- SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics)
- DOC/DOCX (Microsoft Word)
- XLS/XLSX (Microsoft Excel)
- PPT/PPTX (Microsoft Powerpoint)
- PUB (Microsoft Publisher)
That we cannot be held responsible for issues contained in the supplied artwork itself such as spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, RGB colour mode, overprint, resolution, missing fonts and missing images. To avoid these issues, please ensure your artwork adheres to our requirements.
Artwork not supplied to our requirements will likely render an unsatisfactory result or delay your order. If you are unsure about the artwork you have, please check with us beforehand to ensure there are no complications with your order. If artwork cannot be used to produce what has been ordered, we will advise you of this and request how you would like to proceed. If an artwork size is different to the ordered size, the ordered size always takes precedence. This is due to the fact that artworks from our customers are supplied in a variety of scales.
With subjective issues of quality such as image resolution, we will sometimes advise you if the quality is extremely low, though again, we cannot be held responsible if the artwork is supplied in such a manner and isn’t suitable for your needs. Artwork created in non-Adobe applications (such as CorelDRAW, SignLab and AutoCAD) can cause output issues. If you are using a non-Adobe application, please ensure to follow all of our artwork requirements and use a modern PDF generator.